Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How Bizarre, How Bizarre – 06.28.11

Today, during a journey to Haifa to visit the University, I had to wait about 30 minutes for my bus to arrive. I pulled out my trusty Kindle and soaked myself in a story, but was strangely interrupted when I heard the blaring sound of 80’s American music coming towards me. I looked up to see a rather normal-looking young lady pushing a shopping cart through the indoor bus station.


A little weird.


The only thing in her cart was an old-school boom box, which was blasting the tunes.


A bit stranger.


She calmly walked right past me, down the long hallway, and right into the women’s restroom.


Really weird.


She hadn’t exited when I got onto my bus 20 minutes later. The lady was pretty perplexing, but perhaps more so was the total lack of response from the people around me. I may have been the only one who even looked up! At least life is super entertaining, even if totally bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment